How does Reiki work?
Reiki is a Japanese energy work modality that increases your supply of life force energy. It is a form of energy work that promotes relaxation, makes you feel at peace, and reduces your stress. You can start moving toward your unique physical, mental, and spiritual balance, and your body’s own healing mechanisms begin to function more effectively after receiving a reiki session.
During a session, we work directly with your energy field to remove blockages, and restore your vital life force energy. Reiki utilizes a specific hand placements on the body or above it to conduct and transfer energy from practitioner to client.
That said, can Reiki really be effective? What can it effective for? Here are the potential health benefits of Reiki, backed by scientific evidence:
- Helps in stress reduction and promotes relaxation
- Reduces depression and anxiety by changing your mood
- Increases mobility in case of shoulder pain, wrist pain, lower back pain
- Heals infections and inflammations
- Treats symptoms associated with cancers
- Enables emotional clarity and spiritual growth