- What is Draping?
- In massage therapy, Draping is simply covering the client’s body so the individual feels comfortable on the massage table throughout each message session.
- Must I be completely undressed?
- One of the most common questions is in regards to clothing. You can receive your message fully clothed, with them completely removed, or any combination that makes you comfortable. You dress to fit your own comfort level. Throughout the entire massage you will have your body draped (covered with a blanket/sheet) except the area receiving massage treament.
- Will the therapist be in the room while I undress?
- Absolutely not. After the message therapist shows you how to position yourself on the massage table, they will leave the room and allow plenty of time for you to adjust your clothing to your preference and to get comfortable. Prior to re-entering the room, the message therapist will knock on the door to ensure the customer is ready to begin the massage session.
- What type of massage should I get?
- The type of massage you get depends on your goals. We will discuss the best massages and other therapy techniques in order to achieve your specific goals.
Please note that it is crucial that you be honest on the health intake form. This information will be used to select the proper massage therapy and related massage techniques for each client. Please provide the most accurate information possible. Thank You.